—And me, "Daisy." I'll let sister start.—Hi, everyone. It’s me, "Fayth," I am 17 months old. As the first born, it is my right to start first. I love my sister and I try to say her name as often as I can. Maybe, it is because I hear mommy call her name so much throughout the day. I try to hug
—Daisy! I climb too!
—Oh yeah, Fayth can too. Let me clear up the mommy calling my name all day. I am very adventurous and try to get into anything I can. Mommy will attest that I do listen most of the time when she calls my name. As for my sister, she pretends that mommy is not talking to her.
—Daisy! Daisy!!
—Fayth likes to think she’s the boss of me. I prefer to communicate using the signs mommy has taught us. We both enjoy watching "Signing Time". I'm just not quite ready to talk. I did say "Nana" the other day while talking to grandma in Utah. Everyone was pretty impressed. Mommy and I share a freckle on our feet. I can even point to it if you ask. I love to play in the dirt and throw it up in the air and wonder how does it come down on my head. So I do it again and again. Yeah, it gets mommy excited too. That's usually when I hear my name a lot.Fayth and I enjoy being outside, painting, kicking our soccer balls, and our special bath time with daddy. I’m a very good mommy to my dolls. I always take them for walks in the stroller and tuck them into bed with a kiss goodnight.
—Daisy! Daisy!! I’ll finish. Mommy is working in the hospital as a registered nurse. She misses us lots when she’s at work, but she says she enjoys taking care of others and seeing her co-workers. She likes to tell people that she is a stay-at-home mom that works all night. She really takes good care of us and makes sure we know how much she loves us. She has really been trying to help us fold our arms for prayers and reads the scriptures to us. Mommy teaches the sunbeams at church and we get to go to Nursery next month! Being a mom has been an adjustment for her, but she is doing it. Sometimes she is too hard on herself. We love her so much.Daddy continues to teach Spanish and is the foreign language department chair at the local high school. He is the funniest daddy. He gets all over the floor with us. It reminds mommy of how her daddy used to be and she enjoys seeing it. He has named all our bath time toys, down to the sponge "sudsy". He doesn't mind the splashing. He is so patient with us.What a team. Well, that's about it. Until next time. I'm sure we will have more to share.
6 comments:
So cute! Thanks for the update. I hope we will see all four of you at Reid Ranch in a few weeks!
Yeah! That was really cute, and so are those sweet girls! Thanks fr the update.
I am glad you found my blog and even more so that you updated yours. Really Jeff once a month isn't too much to ask. Which girl is which. They have grown up since we left. Tell everyone Hi.
It's nice to hear from you. Your girls are so cute! I remember when you took Nadine to reunion before you were married. I'm glad she stuck with you even after that! I look forward to seeing all of you at reunion.
I know Margene. You must call me to repentence. I promise to do better. I promise to publish 2 times at least before you return.
Who is who??
top pic: Mom's holding Fayth I'm holding Daisy.
Tickle pic: left to right Fayth, Dad, Daisy.
cooking pic: Fayth is wearing the hat.
bottom pics: Fayth is holding the teddy bear, Daisy is holding the flower.
Post a Comment