I know, I know. Don't die from shock, but I am actually blogging. I have been chastised by many people, and I know that many are wanting to see pictures of the babies. I can't blame them they are very cute. It is amazing that they are almost a year old already. So much has happened since I last blogged that I don' think I would ever catch up if I tried. So I will just start from where we are right now. Both Fayth and Daisy are both walking now and Daisy is practically running. They are both have such fun personalities. Daisy is very determined and loves all kind of foolishness. I love to make her laugh and giggle. Fayth is all girl. She loves to pose for photos and smiles on cue. She is drawn to any jewelry.
You would think that I would have been able to make time to blog during the summer -- all I can say I'm sorry not to have share with you yet. I will share little bits at a time to try to catch you all up to speed. During the summer we took a trip to Jamaica. The girls are great travelers. That is fortunate because Mommy and Daddy love to travel. Here is our favorite picture of them from Jamaica.
Nadine calls this picture, "Better than any sunset".
(Daisy's on left, Fayth is on the right)
They were discovering the sand in this picture. Fayth really loves the water, but is frightened by the waves. Daisy likes to be in the floatie by herself in the water and splash. Here's another picture so you can see their faces. This one was taken at Half Moon, the hotel we stayed at.
(Daisy's on left, Fayth is on the right)
Too cute!!!
4 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness! You've sure got some upcoming heartbreakers there! What a dear, and dearly CUTE pair they are!
Pooka
Those have got to be the 2 cutest girls I have seen in a while! Thanks so much for sharing. :) dani
WOW! They are so perfect looking! What lovely pictures! I am so happy for you--I am glad they traveled well. It can be so hard--especially the plane flights--with little kids.
That is better than any sunset, what a cute pair you have! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment