Wednesday, March 07, 2007

4 months

-to my babies
I cannot believe that you both are 4 months old today. It seems like you were born just yesterday. You were both so tiny and perfect. I hold your hands now and think how big they are. I am so happy to be able to finally hold you in my own hands - my faith and joy made flesh.

My "little" Daisy, you are the biggest now with all your 12 pounds 6 ounces, although your sister is 24 inches tall just like you. I love to hear your cute giggle. You make my whole body smile with your laugh. It's so fun to see you stand up tall when I tell you to show me how big you are. I love you, Daisy.

Fayth, you look bigger than your sister, but you only tip the scales at 12 pounds 1 ounce. Maybe it is that way because even with a little faith big things can be accomplished. I love to see you smile, and my soul smiles with you. You love to look at your hands and hold them. I love to look at and hold them too. Our chats are precious to me. I love you, Fayth.

Thanks for coming and making me your Daddy.

3 comments:

B said...

Beautiful girls and beautiful post! Thanks for sharing Jeffe!

I can hardly believe they are 4 months old already! How the time flies!

Ree said...

Thanks for the pics! I especially love the one with two chubby little hands in yours. Beautiful girls!

Margene said...

I love those little braclets I need more pictures