Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ooooh babies

We’re in the hospital. Today (November 7, 2006), at 35 weeks 4 days, the doctor is ready to c-section Nadine. My first reaction – What? Now? Are we ready? The girls look good and healthy except for the fact that they are both breach. We wanted to try for vaginal delivery but were open to what might be necessary. So the babies are coming.
I must admit that am a little afraid that we are not quite ready, but I have a suspicion that no matter when they were to come I would have that fear. I am excited for them to come even they will not be born on my birthday. I guess that I get my present early just like Nadine did. I will finally be able to hold them. Nadine has been so selfish and has not let me hold them not even once during the whole pregnancy.

No comments: