Thursday, October 26, 2006

She's almost 34 weeks!
I am so excited to have my baby girls born soon. I know that it will be a big change in my life, not only will I have so many more things to do (I know, I know I am sure I have no idea how many more), but I will be totally outnumbered by girls in my house. I really don't think I would have it any other way. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. I know that my priorities will dramatically change and continue to change and orient themselves toward my girls. Nadine has already helped me the last three years in that respect. I love her so much and love her more every day. She is beautiful inside and out. Tomorrow is 34 weeks of pregnancy. We are thrilled because that is a landmark day for the babies’ development. When Nadine was having pre-term labor at 29 weeks, 34 weeks was the goal that the neonatalogist gave us. We want the girls to stay in as long as possible, but the would be OK to come now if necessary. I think it would be fun to have them born on or around my birthday, November 10th. That day is 36 weeks which is also when the doctor told Nadine to stop the medication for the contractions so maybe they'll be born my birthday and share a birthday with their daddy. All I can say now is that I am so excited (and scared) for the great adventure that awaits us.

3 comments:

B said...

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! We are praying for you and cheering you guys on! I'm so glad the girls have made it to this important safety milestone. Hope to hear more updates...Here's wishing for a special birthday for the Jeffe!

dani said...

We too (Paul and I) would like to welcome you guys to the family blogs! And also want to add our cheers that the girls have made it to this important milestone. We pray often that all will be well with your growing family. Love, dani (& Paul)

Boss said...

It's great to see you here! I'm so glad to hear how your girls are doing. Keep it up girls! Just a few more days!